Wednesday 27 April 2011

AHHHH!!

First off, biggest pet peeve is when the smoke alarm goes off when I'm home a lone in the shower...our poor dog absolutely hates that sound and starts to whine. Poor thing. The stupid detector is placed right outside the bathroom, so it goes off randomly, but its the first time its gone off on me! I'm only 5'4 and have a super hard time trying to make it turn off...

Anyways though! I have 3 more nights left of work. I'm extremely excited, however at the same time, I know that in a couple more weeks...(25 days!) our little guy is going to be here. I'm not only excited, but so nervous at the same time. I'm nervous about whats going to happen during the labour/birth part and just how crazy our life is going to be after he's here..So much stuff that needs to be done, and things that need to be bought...ah well, it will come in time. I know that Matt is going to stand by me and support me and that's really all I can ask for...
I can't wait...BUT first things first! My 23rd birthday is coming up a week Friday, and I have NO IDEA what I want to do.. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment